1. The importance of their position and how their public speaking skills affects their “BRAND IDENTITY” publicly.
Being a leader in a government entity means that you must take full responsibility for WHAT you say and HOW you say it. You have been selected to be in your leadership position to convey the government’s message and also to represent the country in a professional and inspiring manner. If you are unable to do this correctly, not only will you damage the brand of your country, but also your personal reputation will be at risk.
2. “CLARITY OF VISION” and how to deliver your message with positive energy and impact.
Leaders with a clear vision have the power to motivate people. Motivation will come to the audience if you have great positive energy and if the message is conveyed with strong impact that the audience will never forget. If you don’t have a clear vision, your risk is that people will not be empowered to make things happen for you.
3. ENGAGING with the audience and “BUILDING TRUST” with your team.
If your audience doesn’t believe you as a leader, then they won’t trust you nor stay loyal to you. Furthermore, even if your team gets the job done, they do it only for their own reasons and their personal benefit.
4. Learning to “SPEAK THE UNSPOKEN” intelligently, effectively and elegantly.
If you don’t learn to tell the truth correctly, you will be called a “blamer” or a “complainer” and there is nothing worse than that. You must learn to speak intelligently, effectively and elegantly to appear as a person of authority and expert on the topic.
5. Getting the audience to “TAKE SPECIFIC ACTION” with a timeline/deadline.
If you don’t show people the roadmap along with a specific timeline, they will create the roadmap and timeline based on their own ideas and pace. If you don’t show them the urgency and necessity for change, they will just say “I’ll do it someday” and that “someday” might never come.
If any of these points resonate with you, find out more about our
1-to-1 public speaking training programs and we will be happy to serve you.